Thursday, November 19, 2009

POETRY FRIDAY ROUND-UP HERE TOMORROW !

Calling All Poets! Tomorrow I'll be hosting the Poetry Friday Round-Up, so please spread the word. You'll be able to leave your links as of about 10:00 tonight and all through the day tomorrow. If you're traveling and won't have time tomorrow (many of you are headed to Philadelphia for the NCTE Conference, you lucky dogs), go ahead and leave the link in the comments today and I'll make sure it gets into the round-up.

And if you have no poem in mind, here's a little poetry challenge: Write a poem based on one of the the images below.


3 comments:

  1. My post is up and will go live after midnight. Strangely, I wrote this post before I knew you were hosting. Why is that strange? My poem's by your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you dare
    push my buttons
    today, mister!
    You do, and your
    teeny little lever
    will be permanently
    stuck in the off
    position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Thanks for hosting this week!

    At Random Noodling I celebrate pumpkin pie with an excerpt from a poem by John Greenleaf Whittier.

    Kurious Kitty looks at Poets House in NYC.

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    ReplyDelete